Accessibility & Parking
· Parking is for Palm Suites guests only. Violators are subject to towing at owner's expense.
· Only one vehicle per room due to limited parking.
· Vehicle must be registered at time of check-in. Parking pass will be issued, one per room.
· No trailers of any kind due to limited parking.
Palm Suites is committed to the principle that every individual, regardless of physical or mental ability, feels welcome at our hotel and while navigating our online services.
We are actively working on features of our website to ensure that we are accessible to any person on any device. These initiatives include:
· Implementation of accessibility tools and documentation
· Increased awareness and improved expertise on accessibility guidelines among our team
· Any new projects will be undertaken with accessibility in consideration
· Quarterly WCAG 2 - Level AA accessibility audits performed and analyzed
Palm Suites was originally built as a Comfort Suites and opened in 1988, prior to the American with Disabilities Act of 1990. Now, it is an independent condo-hotel. While the facility is managed daily the same as any standard hotel, each guest room is owned and furnished by a different individual or entity.
Palm Suites is a two-level facility, with 42 rooms on the first floor and 48 on the second. There are 3 stairwells, but no elevator.
No entrance at the Palm Suites has an automatic button to open doors.
The parking lot has 3 accessible spots, however, there are no van-accessible spots with space for a ramp.
The parking lot is on the first floor and is accessible to the lobby, front desk, and guest rooms on the first floor.
Any guest can freely move from the entrance to the front desk and to the guest room hallways. A small lounge within the lobby is separated by 3 steps, but can be accessed via a ramp.
The outdoor pool is within a fence and does not have a handicap pool lift.
Our Guest Rooms
No guest rooms are 100% equipped with accessible features.
No guest rooms have automatic buttons to open doors.
All guest rooms except for 4 on the first floor are unlevel, with two living areas separated by a step.
All guest rooms have a balcony with a sliding glass door.
For more information, please call the hotel and ask for the General Manager.